- FEBRUARY 3 : Kathy Fielder Interiors – “Valentine’s Day Gift Guide 2017”
- JANUARY 25 : Plano Profile Magazine, February issue – “Hands On Art”
- NOVEMBER 4 : “Coffee With Claire” on WBTVN network – “Wendistry Delivers Her Top 10 Fashion Trends for FW 2016“
- SEPTEMBER 23 : DFW Style Daily – “Hand-Painted Handbag Line Wendistry Celebrates One Year With a Trunk Show This Saturday”
- AUGUST 23 : Codie Sanchez Baker – “How to Follow Your Passion Even With a 9-5” – You cannot allow the thing into your life that needs to be there, if you are holding on to the other thing that you really hate.
- MAY 2016 issue : Modern Luxury Dallas magazine – “IBB Loves Local on Feb. 11 2016” – Designers, architects, gallery owners, and esteemed guests mingled, sipped, and shopped this annual event from IBB Design Fine Furnishings.
- APRIL 24 : University of North Texas – Wendistry handbags walk the runway in “DIGITAL GLITCH” student fashion show
- APRIL 21 : Plano Magazine – “Whiskey, Wine, and Wearable Art” Trunk Show event at Brooklyn+West boutique in Shops at Legacy
- APRIL 18 : Dallas Innovates coverage of Dallas StartUp Week’s Fashion Track “8 Things to Know About Funding Your Business“
- MARCH 6 : Fashion Maniac – “Binzario Couture Fall NYFW 2016 – Photos by Shana Anderson“
- FEBRUARY 25 : WFAA Channel 8 “Good Morning Texas” video – “Spring Trends from New York Fashion Week”
- FEBRUARY 24 : DFW Style Daily – “Dallas Designer Label Binzario Couture Jet Sets From New York To Paris“
- FEBRUARY 18 : Front Door Fashion – “Style Tip: How to Wear Wide Leg Pants“
- FEBRUARY 8 : Lifestyle Frisco – “Frisco Loves IBB LOVES LOCAL“
- FEBRUARY 2 : Fashion Group International of Dallas February eNewsletter “New Board Member Introduction“
- JANUARY 7 : On Thursday, February 11th, 2016 at 8:00PM at the Prince George Gallery, 15 East 27th Street, New York, NY 10016, Binzario Couture will present the Fall/Winter 2016 collection “Sunset,” on the runway during New York Fashion Week. Designers Andre Yabin and Luis Nazario’s Fall/Winter collection “Sunset” was inspired by the ombre and gradient color contrast that radiates through the evening sky at sunset.
- The collection consists of 20 interchangeable styles. Yabin and Nazario’s goal this season is to give a woman power to make her own choices. Binzario interjects this formula without relinquishing the essential feminine point of view that is the hallmark of their couture designs.
For this New York Fashion Week, Binzario Couture partnered with two accessory designers, Wendi Wilburn McGowan-Ellis of Wendistry, and Britt Harless Z of B.A.H.Z to compliment the collection. Wendi creates hand-painted handbags for Wendistry that capture the artistic spirit of a woman in each piece. Britt’s newly launched jewelry collection is inspired by the elements found in nature. Both incorporate the beauty of the “Sunset” in their designs.
- JUNE 16, 2015: DFW Style Daily – “‘Wendistry’ Founder Wendi McGowan-Ellis Touts These Big D Bests“
- MAY 30, 2015: “Wendistry will officially launch with a F/W 2015 capsule collection of hand-painted handbags at The Dallas Flea on November 7, 2015.”