There’s no doubt about the fact that, if you’re subscribed to this site, we’re all avid followers of fashion. I try to stay abreast of all the major news, jumping at the chance to shop new collaborations.
Yes, we stalk our favorite bloggers’, stylists’, and designers’ Instagram feeds like it’s our job, but sometimes, being a fan can swiftly escalate to a full-blown addiction before you know it.
Here’s 17 signs you may need an intervention quick:
17. You have an alarm set for precisely when next season’s Chanel Couture show starts.
16. You have your credit card number memorized.
15. You correct all your friends when they mispronounce “Givenchy.”
13. The homepage of your iPhone essentially looks like a mall directory.
12. You have to refrain from calling out your mom when she tries to pass off her “Marc by Marc Jacobs” bag as a Marc Jacobs bag.
11. In your version of the dictionary, a mule is not an animal… it’s a form of footwear.
10. You name all your favorite clothing and accessory items, and often refer to them as “she.”
9. You always overpack for trips because you know you’ll want outfit options when you arrive.
8. Pajamas are not just something you wear to bed.
7. Jenna Lyons is your guru, goddess, and spirit-animal.
6. Even a slight mention of the word “SALE” can quicken your pulse.
5. You keep your shoes more organized than your important documents.
4. Track pants are not just something you wear to go running.
3. When you hear the word “coupon stack,” you immediately think of jewelry.
2. You see absolutely nothing wrong with raiding your boyfriend’s closet on a semi-regular basis… Jeans, shirts, and belts.
1. You judge the quality of your outfit by how #ootd worthy it is.